Employ motivated people and encourage them to make the most of their abilities.
Approach business with the attitude that less packaging material is more beneficial.
Concentrate on niche market products "smaller the market, the better"
Realizing the significance of what “True Packaging” is about
Japanese culture has always seen the importance of valuing and spiritualizing objects as though they have a soul.
The same values has held true for many generations in regards to "Packaging". By utilizing and understanding Nature's blessing, we find ways of cleverly maximizing full usage of Nature's materials.
We believe that packaging is like the atmosphere that surrounds the Earth.
If plastic products are not properly disposed of, they can pose a hazard to the environment. As a company that produces plastic products, we must further consider how we can become a safer and responsible corporation.
Aicello's environmentally-conscious corporate policies are based on the following principles:
- Consider ways to minimize the use of natural resources
- Reuse products and establish returnable systems
- Assume an aggressive position on recycling the plastics we manufacture
- Convert non-recyclable materials into sources of energy when reuse and recycle principles cannot be applied
- Concentrate research efforts on recyclable products. If new products cannot be recycled, develop products which have little impact as possible on the environment.
- Commercialize carbon neutral plant derived plastics