Quality / Environment
Quality Management Policy
- We are committed to innovation and improvement of our technical capabilities. We strive to make products with unprecedented quality that meet our customers’ requirements.
- We do not allow minor issues to stay unresolved. We strive to resolve issues quickly through collaboration across organizational boundaries.
- We work to eliminate unnecessary work in all operations, and reduce costs.
- Each of us strives to improve the quality of ones operations, become aware of their roles and importance of their duties.
- We continually review the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations, and continually improve our Quality Management System, in response to changes in our internal and external environments.
Environmental Management Policy
- We comply with legal and other requirements relating to the environment.
- We thoroughly manage substances which may adversely impact the environment to supply safe products.
- We are committed to a low-carbon society by using energy, materials, and other resources efficiently.
- We actively provide environmental education and activities to raise the environmental awareness of each employee.
- We set goals and objectives in order to achieve our Environmental Management Policy, and strive for continuous improvement of our Environmental Management System.
ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
|Approval Area||Development, manufacture and management of manufacture of polyolefin-based films and converted products, blow molded polyolefin-based containers, PVAL-based films and converted products, corrosion inhibiting films and converted products.|
|Approved Locations||HEAD OFFICE & FACTORY, AICELLO LOGISTICS CENTER, TOKYO SALES OFFICE, YOKOHAMA BRANCH OFFICE, KITAKANTO SALES OFFICE, HAMAMATSU SALES OFFICE, NAGOYA SALES OFFICE, NAGOYA LOGISTICS CENTER, SUZUKA SALES OFFICE, OSAKA SALES OFFICE, FUKUOKA SALES OFFICE|
|Certification Body||Lloyd Register Quality Assurance Ltd. (LRQA)|